A new Random Moon Book release, how exciting is that?? I have the pleasure to announce the final installment in R.T. Wolfe's successful romantic suspense trilogy, Dark Vengeance!
What
a stunning closing book to the Black Creek trilogy! Author R.T. Wolfe
skillfully takes us into the lives and romance of Detective Nickie Savage and
elusive artist Duncan Reed. While Book 2 largely covered new ground
plot-wise, Book 3 was content to go back and solve past mysteries introduced in
Book 1. And the reader joyfully goes along for the ride because of the
masterful way the story is told and all the loose ends are slowly, patiently,
skillfully tied up. I love how all three books tie together, while I mourn
that it’s over. These people feel like my friends, my family.
Awesome work by R.T. in creating a satisfying romance, a nerve-gripping suspense
and an intelligent crime solving in the course of 300 addicting pages!
If you have not yet discovered the beautiful storytelling of R.T. Wolfe, please don't waste another day. Grab your e-reader and download Black Creek Burning, Flying in Shadows and Dark Vengeance. This series made R. T. a bestseller because so many people have loved her characters, settings, mysteries and romances. You will too.

Thank you, Laurie! I'm honored hearing the opinion of and EPIC Award Winning author!
ReplyDelete-R.T. Wolfe